Puritan's Pride Logo

Friday, May 16, 2008

Poop

Lovely title huh! Well that is what I was thinking this morning at 6am when I was trying to get ready for work. Usually on a normal morning my two year old sleeps until I am just about ready to walk out the door. I wake him up just early enough to throw some clothes on him, stick a honey bun in his hand and rush both of us out the door. Not today! He woke up soon as my shower was over. I left the water on and put him in. As he played in the water I finished getting ready for work. Right as I was putting the finishing touches on my hair I hear, "Mommy, poop!" I turn around and to my horror the shower is covered in poo! I scrambled to clean the shower and my little boy. I took him out of the shower, wrapped a towel around him and finished cleaning up the shower. As I was finishing the shower I hear again, "Mommy, poop!" He had another blow out all over the tiles and up the door. It is just absolutly amazing how such a tiny little body can cause such complete and utter distruction. So my two year old is now on his third shower in 30 min! I had to clean up the tile, wall and door and the shower again! Note to self mandrin oranges bananas and milk make for not a good combo in two year olds tummies!

P.S. I made it to work on time!

3 comments:

mommys time out said...

GAIN GAIN GAIN!!! Smells great good price- and Oxyclean for the stains!!!

mommys time out said...

You think thats bad!! I had a girlfriend that took her 2 year old into Wal-mart---He reached his hand down the pack of his pants pulled it out...with gooey smelley slime all over it and proceeded to shout poo mamma I went poo!! AHHH the joy of two year old boys!!! Never a dull moment!!

Anonymous said...

he just cracks me up.. luckily i know the little man.. poor connie!!