Puritan's Pride Logo

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Why am I desperate?

My husband asked me why I would lable myself as Desperate. . I am desperate to find balance in my life, I'm a Libra so it comes with the territory. I'm desperate to figure out what happened to my sweet, innocent, baby boy that turned into this two year old who has given up his halo and wings for a set of horns! I am desperate to find that Passi Fairy and tell her to take this 2 year old with her until he is completely ready to give up that passie. I am desperate to start having date nights with my hubby again. I am desperate to loose this 20 pounds that I have been hanging onto for the better part of my adult life. I am desperate to pay less than $3 for gas again! I am desperate to find some way to completely finish laundry for 6 people! I am desperate to hear what you have to say! I started this blog to vent, to self reflect and to hear what others have to say about the day in day out drab of the world. Yes, you probably have guess it by now, I am a bit of a freak. I blame it on global warming!

No comments: