Puritan's Pride Logo

Thursday, May 22, 2008

What happened to me?

This morning on my drive into work, my two year old decided that today he would take the opportunity to throw the worlds biggest fit. OK, yes I know it isn't a "decision" two year olds' are manic and they can loose all since of reason with a flip of a switch. His fit lasted 30 minutes. We did have a really nice 5 minutes together before I had to leave him with his teacher at daycare.
As he is having his melt down I am thinking to myself why, what did I do wrong? Why haven't I learned after the 3 previous to him to turn on that two year old selective hearing? Why haven't I learned by now to take control of these situations and get them under control before it gets to this point? I should be a pro at this by now. After 4 kids this two year old should be ready for military school, right? Maybe I am tired, have I given up? Have I finally teetered over to that side of insanity and this is the repercussion?

No comments: